Front End Developer | Technology
Abu Dhabi, UAE • Full-time •
WhiteBox HR provides predictive insights, bias free, at every stage of the Talent Lifecycle through Machine Learning and People Science. We are an HR Tech start up created in the UAE and passionate about using Artificial Intelligence and Analytics to augment the employee and candidate experience and increase happiness, engagement, positivity and productivity for all.
We are looking for a great Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux, Sagas). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. Ability to work in a start-up setting is key to success in this role.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux and Saga/Thunks)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and TypeScript
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Familiarity with Git workflows